1 Fusebox Wine Blending Kit The Winemakers Edition

Product website

Crushpad website
Crushpad on twitter
Crushpad on Facebook

Previous Offers:
4/7/10
7/30/09

Ahhrrrggg! I am not a DIYer, I want my wine pre-blended…

Eventually they’re going to have to try to sell us some wine, right? Right???

lol if this is a 3day long woot off then I’d think so haha! Maybe they’re saving all of the wine and new wine for the last day.

I ordered this set on Apr 4th. UPS has recieved the shipping info, but it still hasn’t been shipped.

This is usually not the case. Most of the time when I receive the billing information the item is actually shipped. Then, when the package gets to my local distribution point it shows up with the tracking information, etc. I’m not sure if this is true for everything, but I would say the majority of the time that’s what I see…

Okay I too am ready for more wine… but this is perfect for mother’s day. No more blending old wines my mom decides she doesn’t like! =)

Gotta love the included double hinged wine key!

Agreed. My hobby is buying wine, not blending or making wine.

Maybe if wine.woot sold a fully enclosed grape growing/wine making environment, this would be fun to experiment with. Grapes just don’t grow very well in Boulder.

My husband ordered this too. On April 7th. April 26th, status still shows “Billing Information Received,” indicating the shipment has not been picked up by UPS - 19 days later.

I wonder what would happen if someone mixed in the previous Wine.Woot of the infused oils in with the wine? Hmmmmmm. This could either be the new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, or the new Crystal Pepsi.

This is a great way to learn what you want in wine for flavor or aroma characteristics. I have taken blending seminars at large wine events and learned a lot about my tastes in wine and what makes a wine I like.

This sounds fun in general theory, and I’m reflecting on why I didn’t buy it earlier. The answer that occurs to me - because I’m not sure what wine would be wise to use after I go through the initial allotment.

That’s the exact same status that I have.

ditto

this particular woot feels like a cross between my college chemistry class and my college frat parties

I ordered that 3 weeks ago for my girlfriend and she still didn’t get it…If she dumps me I will sue Woot!

Hello, thanks for your patience. there was what can best be described as a “Pallet incident” during the first FuseBox transit to our warehouse that affected the external box of quite a few. Those packages are being sent as we speak. will be moving shortly (with our apologies).

I’m in for 1. I am not much of a wine person myself, but I figure this is a good way to sample a few different varieties and get a good idea for what I like. Thanks Woot!

Wow, my avatar looks like a follower of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!