Fusebox Wine Blending Kit - The Winemakers Edition

Same here too.

Sort of off topic. Does anyone know any good blends with zinfandel as the major component? The one that comes to mind is The Prisoner, but it has cabernet sauvignon (absent from this kit) as generally the second component at about 25%.

Well if WD is following the path here we will get some cheese next or Roadhouse wine.

If it is Roadhouse I will be in for three that stuff was smoking good!! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I’m crossing my fingers it will get shipped soon as it was suppose to arrive in time for my dad’s birthday and is now going to be late. Hopefully this won’t happen to this batch too…

A “Pallet incident”? Does that compare to a “Pallet accident” or a “Pallet apocalypse”?

I really want to buy this, but between how long it takes to receive based on Wooter reviews and the fact that I’d rather buy a different wine I will wait for something else. I pulled up the screen to pay and then decided against it.

Thank you!

If this was an inherent issue with this product, I wanted folks to know not to order it if there was some time constraint…

Stuff happens! most wine woot purchases comes in a very reasonable amount of time.

Cheers

Wow, I feel quite fortunate to be among the people who had this arrive already. I haven’t used it yet, but it’s a very nice looking kit.

You’re right, stuff does happen, and this stuff happened to happen. Either way I’d save the $40 to spend on a different product.

Same here. This wine smells fishy. :-/

Thanks for the explanation WineDavid! As long as it wasn’t a palate incident… :wink:

WD, PM for you.

Marietta makes an Old Vine Red that is predominately zin. It’s widely available and reasonably priced, and I’ve always enjoyed it. I usually buy it whenever I see it in the store.

Sorry service@woot for sending an inquiry, I did see there was a pallet incident and that answers my question.

if any of you who order this for the wootoff gets this before I do (ordered april 4th) I will be one very pissed off geek.

Sorry for those of you who had a problem getting your shipment.
I ordered 4/28 and received today (5/7).