Fuzeball 5000

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: auto-buy works unless it doesn’t

Fuzeball 5000 [stuck in the back room of some smoky bar] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Grass Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Congrats CMDixon!

I hate it when that happens, those guys are impossible to get back in there. You’ll probably have to buy a whole new table.

I didn’t know Spock Legos knew how to play soccer.

Do they play w/ two balls in outer space?

Congrats, especially from someone one town over from me.

I really wish those were actually fuseball players though and not aliens. Make the shirt better I think.

But oh well.

Why does the scoreboard say “GOOOAAALLL!!!” when the ball is right behind him?

What is the weird snake-like thing behind the happy alien?

That has got to be one of the lowest vote totals for a print in a while.

Regardless, congrats CMDixon!

The writeup mentions “8 million credits”. So apparently this is in the Star Wars universe?

Please …Stop…Soccer…Shirts

Mass Effect uses credits too.

Because he twirl-kicked so hard it bounced back out? Either that or he laid a little victory egg.

longest time to first woot i’ve seen ever.

Horns? That’s what the awful buzzing noise was coming from the tv? I walked past a set playing the game, and it sounded like bees gone wild. Scary!

Well, I suppose spinach is to blame for the escapee aliens ultra strength?

Otherwise, I hope someone clues in all those other players that escape is just not that complicated.

I haven’t played it, but I’m going to say that means that Mass Effect is in the Star Wars universe too.

SCORE. Nicely done.

That is the piece of the belt thing that had him attached to the pole!