Got these when offered earlier.
Took some them to work; fail.
Gone in less than an hour.

Needum more…

[edit] done!

G. Debbas Woot Cellars Wine Filled Chocolates - 36 Pieces Total
$34.99 $72.00 51% off List Price
(6) - G. Debbas Woot Cellars Wine Filled Chocolates, 6-Piece Boxes

So sharing with people that like them is a fail?? I don’t understand…

A fail on rjquillin’s part for sure! Don’t share! Haha

Anyone know about how long these last in the cupboard? Or does it come with s printed expiration date? If anyone has ordered before, do you remember how far ahead was the expiration date if it had one?

Im asking because I’m looking for a few “after pregnancy gifts” for my wife and a friend.

Even though these are freshly made, I’m not sure they would even make for an “Adequate Gift” with “2008” featured so prominently on the box.

Fail (only) if I wanted to see any left; hence the need to re-supply.
Not inexpensive, but very tasty tidbits.

In for one!

The only thing that would make my day even more than these would be a combo offer with some of the Adequate Gift itself coming out of the library (if it still exists). I just shared my last bottle of it last weekend and it was still drinking wonderfully.

I’ve been rooting for the chance to get more of any of the old wines for a while, but especially that or the Dontespille WD hint hint nudge nudge :stuck_out_tongue:

Peter Wellington posted at some point a while ago that Dontespille was completely sold out. That was easily one of the best values I’ve purchased from this site, and in my opinion I have purchased quite a few great deals.

It says “WOOT Cellars 2008” - I think that’s the wine year, not the chocolate year. Wonder what the manufacture year is???

It says “WOOT Cellars 2008” - I think that’s the wine year, not the chocolate year. Wonder what the manufacture year is???

Agreed, Dontespille was one of the best WW offerings. Although, speaking of Wellington, getting a Victory in the mystery case was also a screaming deal!

As for the chocolates, toss 'em in the freezer for a few hours and the semi frozen nectar that oozes out is to die for!

In for one!

There was a sale a couple years back and the markup on some of the last bottles of donspille was was ridiculous!!!

They all exploded from the heat in Texas, all melted.

Bummer. Contact customer service for a refund.