Gaiam Backless Balance Ball Chair

Gaiam Backless Balance Ball Chair

I was expecting to be entertained by the comments on this one. WTF??? Let’s get with it. At the very least there are some good jokes about balls here.

We’ve all grown up… join us the water is fine.

3 Likes

I tried purchasing here and the link to purchase through Amazon doesn’t work. Skeptical about using my credit card on this site

I just tried & it’s working for me. You have to log in with your Amazon account, confirm your address & it goes thru for me. Maybe @ThunderThighs can assist you further

Hi there. Can you be more specific about what you’re doing and what you mean by “doesn’t work”?

FWIW, we’ve been around since 2004 and owned by Amazon since 2010.

3 Likes

I have a bootilicious backside. Wondering if anyone else with a big butt has experience with this they can share or am I already sitting on a couple balance balls?

2 Likes

What’s there to be skeptical of? They sell BAGS OF CRAP !!

2 Likes

Hi there. Just added to the specs:

• Designed for users 5-feet to 5-feet, 11-inches tall

• 300-pound weight capacity

1 Like

I tried to purchase an item from this site through my Amazon account. It says the link is broken and wants me to purchase from the woot site and enter a credit card number.

Maybe take a screen shot of the error and post it here?

Did you try refreshing your browser?

I use my Amazon to buy here all the time with no issues…

2 Likes

Will do. I’ll do it but not at this moment. Thanks for the reply.

I’ve paid both ways, prefer Amazon. However, sometimes usually during peak times (boc or woot off or any random item I want right now!) I’ll be logged in with Amazon and go to pay and then get the Woot blank form of fuckery (my term). That blank form to fill out with address and CC info. IF that’s what you got, then try again. Sometimes it helps to log out/in, clear cache or cookies.

1 Like

The ball included in the package is WAY smaller than what is pictured. In the pictures on the product description it appears that the ball is being held in place by the metal bars. The ball included doesn’t even come close to touching the metal bars even when someone is sitting on it. Fortunately we had an appropriately sized yoga ball on hand and it works great. Just be aware the included ball won’t work very well and size is not well represented in the pictures included with the product description.

1 Like