Gama Sonic Outdoor Lighting

Does this lamp come with a wall mount ?
http://tools.woot.com/offers/led-lantern-with-motion-sensor-2?ref=cnt_wp_2_8

The Gama Sonic 122PIR01 Solar Barn Light Wall Sconce has 2 good reviews over at Amazon at an $89.32 price tag.

http://www.amazon.com/Gama-Sonic-Outdoor-Gooseneck-GS-122-PIR/dp/B00JUJN7XE#

The $59 price here looks pretty darn good…

“Gama Sonic GS-150 Solar-Charged LED Accent Spotlight with Color Filters, 2-Pack”

According to an Amazon review there’s only one spotlight in the box even though it said “2-pack”. The product page was subsequently changed and 2-pack was removed. So is this truly for two spotlights?

Hello and thank you for your interest in this outdoor light fixture. Yes, it does come with the hardware for wall mounting, post mounting, and pier mounting. I apologize for the delay in replying. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

The Gama Sonic Support Team

Hey peeps, we initially listed this item as a two pack when it’ll actually just be one. We’ll be notifying customers who already purchased and have fixed the description.

My package arrived today. I was expecting two of them, as indicated in the advertisement. Am I to assume the 2nd is being shipped in a separate box?

I was not notified and the description still has “2-pack”. The one arrived today… The assumption was 2 (as posted). Do I try to remedy via a chat/discussion forum?

I’m sorry you’re a light short. If you haven’t yet, please send your order info and issue to support@woot.com for assistance.

I have made 2 attempts, since my original post, to contact support concerning Woot Order #XXX. I have yet to receive a response. What next?

I sent the requested material requested by “Kelly,
Woot Member Services” showing the “2PK” on the description when I purchased the products. I would appreciate some communication and resolution. Thanks.

I’ll check back in with them. You’ll likely hear back tomorrow morning.