GAME: That's so wrong!

New game.
That’s So Wrong
Reply to the previously posted image with a description, tag, name or the like that completely incorrect captures the essence of the image. Think of the “wrong answers only” games on FB.

1. Reply, using the quote function and make sure to snag the previously post image.
  2. Under it, give the image a title or comment that is hilariously incorrect was to the substance of the image.
  3. Post a new image for the next player.

Example:

Chronicles of Narnia: The Reckoning

NEXT:

Lord of the Rings: Smeagol’s demise

Next up:

Who farted?

NEXT:

I know you do, right?

NEXT:

“I wish that I was BIG.”

NEXT

1 Like

Google reveals pandemic Easter Egg hunt for 2021

Next:

I have no idea how this one works. :man_shrugging:
Maybe after a while I’ll figure it out. Good Luck!

“was the ark on this ridge or the or the one on the other side of that mountain… wait, was that a rain drop?”

Next:

Just write something funny or stupid about the previous image. Maybe something that only tangentially relates, or captures something odd about it.

then post a new image, any image from the web for the next person to say something funny about. Try to find something weird or shocking, or funny. The weirder the image the funnier the response might be.

1 Like

“Um, Buzz…Let’s just back away slowly”

Next

Um, that’s not the “woody” I’m looking for…

NEXT

New Jurassic Park hits theaters this week. Prehistoric fish finally get their moment on the big screen!

Next:

dives-water

ANIMAL FARM OLYMPIC DIVING TEAM

next

Suzie ate catfish morning, noon and dinner.
People warned her what would happen but she didn’t believe it.

next-

1 Like

Beer Googles and the State Fair are not good bed fellows.

NEXT

In our lead story tonight we look at the unintended consequences of staying indoors during Covid-tine 2020.

NEXT-

DonutMAN! Mild mannered pastry chef by day, masked hero by night. He’s no tthe hero we want, be he’s the hero we need!!!

NEXT: