Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots

Woots Sold (rank):
Top 21% of Shirt Woots
Top 15% of all Woots

First day sales 1323

(with new form stats)

You now you love it! Don’t let this tee leave the reckoning! Or be sure to get it before it’s too late!!!

I don’t believe you understand.

I do know what parody is, but the specific design of the directional pad—the shape, the triangle indents, the circle in the center—is what Nintendo fiercely protects. A blank, plus-shaped pad would be one thing; the exact directional pad that they’ve actively pursued legal action against other companies for trying to use is another.

Obviously, the shirt is still up. However, consider the shirt featuring baby Mario, with an open book, studying plumbing. Woot required the removal of the characteristic “M” on his hat. When that was gone, the design was allowed.

The directional pad is exactly the same. It’s something Nintendo’s very strict about. They consider it an iconic part of their brand.

This shirt is amazing. I’m 34 and grew up with Atari and NES. How many of us wasted countless hours on Zelda,Tetris,Mariokart? I have been wanting an NES tattoo with a Triforce and red turtle shell combined so I had to have this shirt.The older I get the more I love things that remind me of my childhood!