Gamester Race Pac Racing Wheel w/Seat and Pedals

Tried the steering wheel before… Wont do it again

“So when your gaming buddies try to rub your nose in all the awesome graphics and hot games that they’re enjoying without you, you can counter with something like “So what? I got a steering wheel with pedals and stuff.” Yeah, that’ll show ‘em.”

hahaha woot… brilliant description today… thanks for the laughs

Would this work with a PS3?

which games would this be good for?

Does this work with GTA?

too funny

dance dance while sitting on your butt … LOL americans :slight_smile:

If there’s one thing I hate more than racing games, it’s racing game accessories.

I’ve got an idea!

Buy a good racing game for your PS2!

Good idea eh?

Does it come in WoW?
/sarcasm

i think it would be fun to play NBA street with this. or Madden.

Does it have paddle shifters? A cup holder perhaps?

how many usb does it have

GT series

Burnout

There are adaptors so you can connect PS2 controllers to your PC (i use one for the guitar hero controller) just plug it in and map out the buttons and it will work. You can get a cheap adaptor on ebay just search ps2 controller to pc and you can get one for just under 10$ shipped

too bad no L2 button, kind of odd going from L1 to L3

only if it works with wii and pc! man…

These work pretty good and were around $100 when they first came out. If you have any racing games, I’d say, "Go for it’.

Gran Turismo!

PS2? Hahaha mine blew up years ago.

However, it does work with both the Xbox and the PS2, both of which have adapters available to hook it up to a PC. I bought my PS2 to PC adapter for $7 online. And if you are really industrious, the Xbox port is nothing but a modified USB cable, meaning you can cut the Xbox adapter in half and cut a USB cable in half, solder the matching colored wires together and bam! Instant PC compatable racing wheel for the cost of a USB cable.