Gamo Air Rifle - Your Choice

Same here!

NJ says no fair… how cool it would be to have one. I had a dream…

I was thinking the same thing, and I am a woman. I shoot them all of the time. Sometimes with my 9mm, but not as accurate. (Gophers)

is the only difference between Whisper Silent and Hornet the sound suppressor
Planned use on 30 acres middle of no where, do I care?

Careful, these things are powerful. You can in fact shoot a hole in an A/C coil with this thing if you don’t watch it. Don’t ask how we know.

Same boat here. I guess I should have bought it and hoped for the best. Oh well, maybe they’ll have it again with the correct product images next time.

Remember when woot used to take all their own product pictures? Remember when woot used to have the merchandise in their possession before selling it? Ah, the halcyon days of 2008…

Every time these come up I want to buy one for killing critters around the house. I of course live in the state of Michigan home of many avid hunters and gun right NRA types. It strikes me as odd that I cannot get one but can pick one up in the store here. My question is can I order one have it shipped to a friend in a normal state, then have them ship it to me? I googled some stuff but can’t find a definitive answer. I know these laws are goofy and was hoping a private party ship might be different? Does anyone know for sure? These skunks are getting out of control here. My dog needs some relief.

Why is Zipcode 95608 not eligible for shipping of this item? it is not on the list of zipcodes.

It sounds like there may be local laws in your area that prevent the sale. I’d suggest checking on local legislation regarding air rifles.

Michigan, like New Jersey, classifies airguns as firearms. This is how MI defines a firearm…

“The word “firearm”, except as otherwise specifically defined in the statutes, shall be construed to include any weapon from which a dangerous projectile may be propelled by using explosives, gas or air as a means of propulsion, except any smooth bore rifle or handgun designed and manufactured exclusively for propelling BB’s not exceeding .177 calibre by means of spring, gas or air.”

No big deal since long guns only require the buyer to be 18 and don’t need to be registered. THe problem is that any airgun (read firearm) with a moderator (silencer) is considered an assault weapon and therefore banned.

And about the skunk problem. The only way to kill a skunk and not have it release its “essence”, is by severing its spinal cord at the base of the skull. If you shoot it anywhere else it WILL make you regret it.

Gamo Air Rifle - Your Choice
Price: $119.99
Condition: Refurbished

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](Gamo - Google Shopping Air Rifle - Your Choice) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Gamo Air Rifle - Your Choice) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Air Rifle - Your Choice)

Is the Whisper Silent Cat shown the same as the “Silent Stalker Whisper” shown on the GAMO website? Specifically, is the Silent Cat a nitrogen piston, or spring gun?

Misogynist gopher killer.

Love the Bone Collector have taken out 2 squirrels now that the weather is warming up. Can finally get out and shoot it more.