Gamo Showstopper 1400fps .177 Air Rifle

Target plinking does improve your life. Makes you happier, is a fun group activity and there’s nothing wrong with that!

I have enough land to target shoot on my properties, but if you can’t, this air gun would do just fine.

Practice safety, know your surroundings and back-stop, teach kids how to be safe around guns.

My air rifle (purchased from Woot) has improved my life.

I’m glad to hear you now are accepting of air rifles being promoted on Woot. Cheers.

Yep you are right, only hobbies you personally approve for Woot would ever improve somebody’s life.
Think of all the poor pieces of target paper pellet guns have murdered over the years!

Hey, anyone know what the lead pellet energy conversion would be for this rifle?

I have an RWS thats rated at 1100 fps (pre pba) & wondering how this rifle compares…

Why does Woot block sale of .177 airguns in Illinois? Some IL municipalities ban the sale of any air gun but the state’s definition of a firearm has recently changed to not include .177 air guns.

Check the definition of firearms here:

.177 airgun is not an IL firearm.

I got the impression that this post was made in reference to a “springer’s” tension disapating over time and not a reference to scope sighting inconsistencies.

Thank you for your contribution to this comments thread ;^)

Am I the only one who thought that the above post was made in jest? Yes? No?

If I was wrong, may I suggest getting a gate?

Using the threat of murder to punish people for making a wrong turn into your driveway?