Gard Columbia Valley Cab Sauvignon (4)

Gård Vintners Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 4-Pack
$79.99 $160.00 50% off List Price
2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, Lawrence Vineyards, Columbia Valley

Well you got 12 of the 50 states…

11 if you count those big orders coming in from North Dakota…

Was in for a 4-pack, but…

I’ve enjoyed Gard whites in the past but never had the reds, any comments om style and quality here?

Given the past popularity of Gård whites, I too am surprised the lake of activity and debating rats here.

Wine shows great potential. Notes of Black cherry, Raspberry, and Olive on the nose. Followed by similar notes on the palate. Has a Higher amount of new Oak. Which adds that great vanilla spice and baking spice note.Long lingering finish Classic Bordeaux style with a punch of new world influence. Over all a great value.

Ships to D.C., Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Washington.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I drink a lot of classic Bordeaux and none of those things sound like it.

3.96 pH ??? Does not sound like much of a food wine!

You should fly down to SoCal next weekend for our Corison tasting. Just sayin’ :slight_smile:

Bit of a trip from Poland, though.

I’ll be in the US in 3 weeks for my daughter’s wedding. I am hoping we can have another gathering at Presque Isle Wine Cellars. I’ll keep you posted. I’ll be in town for almost a month.

I would love to go to Corison, and other places in California, too bad the US is so big. I am over on the PA, OH, NY side. Money, time, and family obligations usually keep me there. One of these days… The good thing about that is D & B and Chip Green are in my area. :slight_smile:

I conveniently ignored the Poland part of the equation. And you’re certainly in great hands with D&B and chip.
If you do ever make it out to CA, we’d love to open a bottle or three.

One of these days, I’ll make it over your way. I would love to share a bottle or three!