Gateway 11.6” Netbook

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Wooters.us - the young & the wootless

Gateway 11.6” Netbook [Refurbished] - $279.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Gateway LT3103 11.6" Netbook 1.2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HDD, Vista Home Basic, 6 Cell Battery

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Gateway 11.6" Netbook
$279.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Gateway LT3103 11.6" Netbook 1.2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HDD, Vista Home Basic, 6 Cell Battery

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

gateway - they are known for a good computer aren’t they?

not really

Good morning Woot. Looks like I didn’t miss much last night.

I better hold off on that one then.

What happened to all the Gateways stores?
They went where this should go…away.

But it’s got VISTA HOME BASIC!! squeals

I used to work for them…

Umm… I agree with the above post as to ‘not really’…

In what country?

I hadda Gateway desktop long enough to figure out I hated it and took it back to the store.

where, oh where has my little crap one? oh where, oh where can it be?

Rather buy a brand new Acer for the same money, than a refurb Gateway.

1.2GHz… 2GB RAM… + VISTA…??! O_O

Waiting for one of these to be delivered today.

This will go great with my 3 golf clubs! Thanks, Woot!

I was afraid I was gonna miss the BoC if I went to bed last night. Instead I missed out on a bunch of shit

I think their computers are actually better now than a few years ago. They actually make decent gaming laptops and desktops. I almost bought this netbook also. It has a very sleek design with a brilliant screen and full size keyboard. I ended up purchasing a Samsung Netbook instead. This is definitely worth it.

Gateway is now owned by Acer and the computers are largely identical between the two brands. Our business uses two refurb Gateway laptops as our main computers with no problems, no hiccups and have been doing so for the past 2+ years. Their desktops are quite decent. I’ve had fewer complaints with my Gateway purchases than with Dell.