Gateway 11.6" Netbook

thank god, another netbook. i missed the last 50 netbooks they were selling this woot off nows my big chance

Your not the only one…I clicked as soon as it came up and was already sold out :frowning:

Pretty decent netbook, seems like the battery is the least desirable part about it. 4 stars on cnet from consumers and 3.5 from actual users. Amazon has it for 299 plus shipping and it has a 4.5 star review on there. Seems like a decent deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Gateway-LT2021u-10-1-Inch-Red-Netbook/dp/B002M78EAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1264703053&sr=8-1

WHERE ARE THE WOOT MONKEYS??!!!?!

mucus-less diet. check it out.

WTF?

270 for a netbook that will take half a day to reformat? ::yawn::

waaay overpriced. come on something interesting.

I got some Dank in my Slurpee…I got five on it !!!

Don’t quit your day job unless, of course, you work as a writer

gateway = FAIL

odd question… can this run World of Warcraft? haha

Has woot ever sold a “NEW” computer? Or am I reaching to high? Because whenever something comes up thats looks like a winner it is either refurbished or the description is lacking.

Oooh…my Hip Hop Hippie would like one of these!

I don’t care what you say, I’ve had a computing experience that’s at least ten times less frustrating with my Mac than I ever did with a Windows machine, and nobody cares about Linux. Extra cost was worth it.

But you’re completely right about the iPad.

The question is, how efficient the AMD 64 processor is compared to the Intel Atom (which is in most Netbooks).

Regardless, the first thing I would do is reformat the HDD and put on a fresh install of W7. Should run great, after that.

Actually a decent deal compared to the 10.1" netbooks that they recently sold.

Been waiting for a netbook. Saw this one at BestBuy last night for $350.

You can throw one of these into my Bottle Of Coke too.

I would buy CRAP from woot refurbished anymore. I bought a refurb laptop and the motherboard fried less than a month after the 90 day warranty expired!!! think they are going to honor it H3LL NO!!!

I heard that this will be in the Bag of Crap