Gateway 19” Widescreen LCD Monitor

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

haha! its always sunny in philadelphia.

one of my favorite shows foor shooore.
surprised this many people know of it, not many of my friends do.

haha! I lived in Central FL recently and remember those commercials! “In the Box!” shudders They did seem like they had decent deals for appliances though!

Waiting for a 22" at $149.95 or the Friday after Thanksgiving, whichever comes first…

I love chemical toilet…and the pecan sandies.

Day man ohaaa fighter of the night man ohaaa master of karate and friendship for everyone(Its always sunny nice)

Utter crap… I have 3 of the larger version and they all use cheap ass power supplies. If you are comfortable taking monitors apart and resodering power supply chips in then by all means buy it. If not find a company that backs their monitors and admits when they made a substandard product. Do your research and look around the web, you will find a ton of posts backing me up. The inner workings are Samsung and nice other than the psu chips they chose. Why they cut costs on a $10 set of chips is beyond me.

However, when they work, they are nice, but they dont last long… my dell has never had a problem.

If your refuring to the wide screen part, I know what you mean. why buy wide on such a small screen. if you are refuring to the resolution, that is the native resolution for 19" WIDE.

Amazing how 80% of the comments mention/hint to It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Day man! aaaAAAAAaaaaaa!

I bought this monitor from Walmart 2 years ago for $150. If it was a little cheaper from Woot I would buy and run dual screens.

in for two, thanks woot

I work at Circuit City and this is the worst monitor on the floor. I always use it to make other monitors look better when comparing. It has a real crummy contrast ratio, and the response time isn’t that great. But the biggest thing is colors. While the other 20 monitors next to it look fine - this one is just plain weird. I’ll pass, even if I can get a new one cheaper with discount.

Always sunny… awesome…

This has been my ring tone for a while now.
Thank you Preston & Steve! You guys rock!
Always Sunny is a great show.

FTW?!?

really bad display… we have several at my job, and lines appear on the screen, and it gets fuzzy. Almost reminds me of an old tv, and you didn’t quite turn the antena all the way. I guess its a good price for a 19, so if you want an okkk monitor, this is the one.

I Have Had This Monitor For About 2 Years, (Using It Right Now) And It’s Been Great Considering The Price. VGA Connection Blows, So Stick With DVI For Best Picture.

Fighter of the night man.

I’ve had 1 of these for 2 years and I use it 9 hours a day and so far its worked great!!!