Gator Lift Metal Gripper Panel Carrier

Gator Lift Metal Gripper Panel Carrier

While this price isn’t a crazy deal,great it is a good price for a VERY useful tool. If you have to carry any amount of drywall or plywood, this is a lifesave. Never had any issues carrying anything from .375 or .25 sheets. 100’s of pieces of drywall and never cracked one where you clamp. Well worth the investment if you are doing some home reno’s!

2 Likes

Yep, very handy and I’ll probably finally jump with this Prime deal. But based upon the reviews you do have to use it carefully with standard drywall. That means no single sheets, leaving the doubles taped together and inserting a piece of cardboard between the sheets where you clamp this gadget.

I highly recommend this tool. If you get one, store it in a way that the rubber surfaces don’t touch each other or they will stick together maybe permanently.

This is a seriously useful and impressive tool. Unlike bottom carriers, a top gripper like this allows you to safely have one hand free, which can be extremely helpful for steadying yourself, carrying other items, etc. I’ve never had trouble with slipping at all, and I make no effort to keep the rubber gripping surfaces particularly clean.

Carrying a 4x8’ sheet of 3/4 plywood with one hand, without needing help is an ability well worth the price.

1 Like

Can this be used to lift a flat panel TV?

Yes. But then you’ll need a new TV.

1 Like