GBH Wmns SS Cotton Stretch Tees 3Pk

GBH Wmns SS Cotton Stretch Tees 3Pk

The given chest measurements seem off. An XL and XXL should be in the 42-44 and 46-48 range. Will someone please double check the given sizing?

I came here to see if anyone was thinking this. Is this some bad metric conversion? Those measurements are ridiculously small, maybe they’re not circumference but flat width?

Hi there. I asked this a.m. about the size chart. I’m still waiting to hear back. It’s possible the size chart in the other two sales are the correct one.

Update Vendor says the size chart is correct as is. “They are slim fit and they have stretch in them as well.” These are a different brand than the other two sales in this event. Not sure what to tell you. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

These t-shirts are incredibly small. I bought XL and i believe these are for a small person. Going to return these if I can ever figure out how.

It says in the description that these are slim fit, if you want a “generous” fit go up a size.

Hi there. Returns are easy. Go to the customer service form:

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.