Gear Up For Golf

Specifically on the steal shafts.

Mine is doing the same thing. I think we got screwed. I’m requesting a cancellation of my order and full refund. They did this same thing to my father regarding the same RBZ irons.

Did he ever get his irons?

No. They said there are no more left and refund. Gave the runaround for 3 emails.

For the people having issues getting your items, are they the RBZ or RBZ max clubs?

RBZ Max. This is the response I got from Woot:
Please allow a few additional business days for the tracking information to update. If nothing has changed by this time next week, please let us know.

Got an email from FedEx stating the clubs left CA and will be delivered this Saturday. We shall see!

Mine was just updated to being delivered on Tuesday

yeah same here…mine originally said Friday…not got shifted to Friday.

Sucks cause my dad and I were suppose to golfing this Sunday cause he wanted to try out his new RBZ.

I haven’t heard anything either. Mine was scheduled to be delivered last Tuesday, but I’ve gotten the same runaround through two emails with Woot’s customer service. I sent one last email moments ago, but I don’t hold out much hope. If I don’t hear something back today, I’m cancelling the charges on my card.

I don’t see myself doing business in the future with a company that holds your money for a full week, yet refuses to update you on the status of your items.

My advise would be get out while you can. I purchased a set of burner 2.0 a few months ago. Multiple people in that sale received the wrong clubs. Woods response is always generic and blames the supplier. They offered all of us a $20 refund on our order. No one had a choice to return or deny the refund. Woot just applied the refunds onto the purchase card. I have also heard of them over selling the lot. They hold your money for weeks then say its out of stock. Not the way a business should operate. Check out the BBB rating. They are sitting on a D+ rating because of issues like this.

Well, this is unnerving. I have yet to receive a response from them - could any staff confirm that if we are sent the incorrect clubs, we will be able to return them? I could’ve had these clubs at my doorstep in 2 days for $40 more - this has been substantially more than $40 worth of a headache.

absolutely. if you receive the incorrect item, we can provide a refund. just email Support@Woot.com and let us know.

i apologize for the frustration this delay may have caused.

Your support has been lackluster thus far. I’ve been lied to (saying that it’s FedEx’s fault), condescended (implying I didn’t understand what a business day was), and had my most basic question - why can’t anyone tell me where these clubs are and/or why they are so delayed? - completely ignored. I’ve been a member here since 2008, and have never had an issue before now, and this is the largest purchase I’ve tried to make with you all. My reward is to sit here, no clubs, no working tracking number, no information, and no $435 that could’ve already bought me these exact same clubs.

I just want some answers, but no one seems able and/or willing to provide them.

I know people will likely stop discussing this deal once it’s taken down, leaving a lot of people with no clubs and no answers, just like me. Has anyone else actually gotten their clubs, or a tracking number that shows something besides ‘initiated’?

Edit: I’ve been replied to by customer service with yet another form letter, saying that my order is being processed by their external vendor and cannot be refunded or modified. Of course, it included no actual information - just more garbage excuses. If you’re thinking of ordering anything from this sale before it’s over, I urge you to reconsider.