Geigerrig Hydration Domination Station

Are these things supposed to drip leak when the mouth piece is turned to the “on” position but not squeezed?

I couldn’t really imagine someone rotating the nozzle to “on” to take a drink and then back to “off” while out for a bike ride.

No Past Me, they are /not/ supposed to leak at all, ever. I filled out a warranty form online at the site referenced above and they sent me two new bite valves that showed up two days later.

Great service.

When the heck are these going to ship out? I ordered mine on 9/4/12 and it still says “awaiting shipping”.

Agreed. Ordered three of these along with 2 of the filtration jobbies, nothing has shipped yet. Was there a shortage of boxes appropriate in size? GET IT TOGETHER!

Go ahead and email service@woot.com for an update on shipping. I’m going to ping them from this end as well. Sorry for the delay.

Any word yet on shipping status?

I’ve gone up to 13mi with mine so far. It definitely takes some fooling around with the straps to get things nice and secure (and to prevent the hose from pulling out), and you definitely notice the weight. That said, it beats the hell out of carrying water bottle in your hand for a long run, and I’ve really been happy with it.

STILL No update on shipping. No response from service@woot.com either as I used the web form to send information and they never responded back to me in any fashion. Da Hell??!?!

Same thing here’ although I did get one response saying my shipping would be refunded, still haven’t seen that in my account either. This is my first issue with service from woot and I am unimpressed with the response I’ve been getting, and the lack of response from woot on this board regarding shipping status.

Depending on your payment method, it may not instantaneously show up in your account, but it shouldn’t take very long (you are always welcome to contact service@woot.com if it has been more than a day or two before that shows up). We do appreciate your patience as they sort it all out and endeavor to keep you all updated as fast as possible.

Emailed service@woot.com on 9/21 and have not received a response (other than the auto-reply). Order is still ‘Awaiting Shipping’. When will this be shipped? Never?

Eeep, sorry for the problem. I’m gonna ping CS from this end. Could you do a couple things for me:

• Check your spam folders for an email from us. They eat us up a lot.
• Send another email to service@woot.com. Their email server has been cranky lately and has been eating some emails. Just in case yours was one, go ahead and send another.

what gives? why haven’t these shipped yet? it doesn’t make sense that an order i made last week ships out before one i ordered a month ago! btw i did get my shipping refunded, thanks for that at least.

FWIW, The status on the items I ordered for this woot has changed to “shipped”. I ordered 3 of the insulated drinking tubes or whatever, and 2 of the Filters. I’ll post more when I have more.

-Aero out!

I wish I could say the same for my order