Gemalto 4GB USB Flash Drive w/20GB Free Storage

They work for me, will use as giveaways at events. In for three

T.

$30. for 1 year

whats up with not being able to cancel an order with in minutes of making it. I didn’t realize that the 8gb was on todays woot so i bought 2 of these instead of the 1 8gb. its a simple switch.

To cancel your order, the best thing to do is get in touch with service@woot.com with your order number and let them know. It’s typically best to use the email address associated with your woot account. Apologies for any inconvenience.

You need to email service@woot.com and ask them to cancel your order.

thank you i just sent email. should i wait for them to reply prior to ordering the 8gb?

i wanna buy this just cause its blue lol

any idea why the 8GB has Mac listed in the system requirements and the 4 GB doesn’t? I just want to make sure that the 4 GB will work with my Mac

Flash drives are OS independent, if i remember correctly. wikipedia backs me up “Flash drives use the USB mass storage standard, supported natively by modern operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and other Unix-like systems”

The YuuWaa software supports windows and OSx.

YuuWaa Faq page

This is more so a package to introduce people to the idea of cloud backup in a convenient and easily understood device.

If your just buying it for a flash drive, your golden, thou you can find faster ones that will cost a bit more.

Heres a video showing how a usb drive is made, not this particular brand but still interesting to watch.

Shipping Update
Gemalto 4GB USB Flash Drive w/20GB Free Storage has completely shipped via SmartPost. All tracking has been emailed to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING