Gemstone Earrings

Woot sent me the wrong earrings. Supposed to be pink sapphire. Sent me some dark stone earrings. Second time in a row Woot has messed up. Last time I didn’t get my item at all. The deals aren’t worth it if you never get what you ordered. Woot used to be a good place to get deals. Not so much now.

I’m sorry for the problems. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Has anyone else on this order gotten their orders shipped?

The order date was Sept 19th. Since September 24th the order says “Shipping Now” with no tracking number. First response from Cust. service asked me to wait 3 days before investigating. When I followed up after 3 days, the next person wants me to wait 5 days and “we’ll see what we can do to help.”

category:[A message about interminable shipping delays], unfortunately

Man, I’m really sorry about that- I’ll check in with CS and make sure they address the delay.

Your magic worked. Thanks for the generous sprinkle of Pixie Dust.

Cheers!!!

From the Dealer amazon page. “This item contains a rough cut sapphire, which is a corundum stone that is dyed blue the color of blue sapphire. As sapphire is a member of the corundum family of gemstones, we call this dyed corundum a sapphire. As the stone is not of gem quality, and exhibits many of the features of a rough stone, such as small pits and cracks, we call this Rough Cut.”