Genesis Designs Executive High Back Office Chair

How can I return it if I don’t like it?

You can read about our return policy here.

Is it Black or grey?

Black

HA HA HA HA HA!!!
That’s great! Especially since I haven’t seen any comments on the 225 pound ‘supported up to’ weight!

And here comes the holiday eat-fest!

Type “leather plus” into your Google Machine and ya don’t get many common references to what it is. Thats like saying, “This Camry is a Lexus plus. It has some Lexus parts mixed with Toyota”. If its is indeed a common term for bonded then say bonded. But then again bonded is a negative term correct? Sorry for the rant, my wife just told me I need to go buy some cola plus.

I’m glad I saw this, I was about to be quite peeved…

Me too, now let’s see if it actually happens.

Finally arrived today, but it’s missing some screws! No tech support contact info on insert sheet. Any help to share here??

Uh oh! I’m sorry your order is missing some screws. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They should be able to help.

Mine finally arrived today, too! Trouble is, I “successfully” cancelled the order and got a refund when notified of the delivery delay…Have an email out to customer support about how to get the darn thing back to Woot, now.

The irony is this was chair #1 of three attempts to purchase an office chair this holiday season (not all from Woot). Experienced i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e. delays with both chair #1 and #2 (both of which were “cancelled”–both of which were still delivered after over a month of delay.)

Getting tired of lugging large items back to UPS.

I received my chair yesterday … unpacked … and it also is missing screws, parts (A) and (B). I have contacted customer service. A PDF with manufacturer warranty was sent to me, but no contact info on it.

I received the following information regarding manufacturer:

Here are the contact details of the manufacturer:

Phone number: [MOD EDIT]
Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-7:30pm Sundays: 11:00am-4:30pm

I must apologize, got a curve ball on this one.

The missing “screws” were already fully screwed into their mounting holes and not in packaging as the others. Didn’t see this until was getting ready to measure the depth of the holes in search of replacements.

NO MISSING SCREWS

I must apologize, got a curve ball on this one.

The missing “screws” were already fully screwed into their mounting holes and not in packaging as the others. Didn’t see this until was getting ready to measure the depth of the holes in search of replacements.

NO MISSING SCREWS

I’m really glad to hear that you found the screws. I’ve edited your post to not include the vendors phone number. Anyone looking for that info can contact me directly. Thanks!

Everyone that says they are missing screws: Look on the piece they are supposed to be screwed to and they should be there. I don’t remember the letters now but its a set of 4-screws and a set of 3 screws.

This chair was offered as a deal of the day on Amazon for $134.99 from Woot today (05/31/17). Wish I had saw this when it was sold for $89.99.