Genie 1/2 HPc Chain Garage Door Opener

**Item: **Genie 1/2 HPc Chain Garage Door Opener
Price: $109.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Genie 1/2 HPc Chain Garage Door Opener)

[Search Google](Genie - Google Shopping 1/2 HPc Chain Garage Door Opener)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/21/2013 - $129.99 (Woot-off) - 9 comment(s)
4/26/2013 - $129.99 - 3 comment(s)
4/10/2013 - $129.99 - 25 comment(s)

A new item in the middle of the day? Where am I?

Days are only 16 hours long now, I guess.

Huh? Has Woot gone off its rocker?

alright, alright.
we discovered months ago that selling more stuff leads to more money. it’s a winning formula!

it ain’t the first time, and it won’t be the last.

now then. who wants to talk about the riveting world of garage door openers?

More info and “How to” videos Here
Sold June 7th on Moofi

My guess is that all the haters of the dry-erase toolbox got management thinking, “maybe this isn’t a great item… Quick, change it up!” Woot != one deal per day :confused: What’s this world coming to.

Ug, the builder put this exact model on my new home and I HATE it. It wont respond to my (or my wifes) remote until the car bumper is practically touching the door, and it lifts the door sooooo slowly. Despite it being only a few months old, I still bought a new craftsman and fully intend to beat this thing down “office space” style out in the desert somewhere very soon.

Don’t waste your cash on this one.

From what I’ve seen 3/4 HP has become the new standard, if you have a heavy or large door you might try and find one of those.

got the belt drive version still in box from previous woot, will sell for $50, if you are in the DFW area. Nothing wrong in particular just got a good deal on a better model installed. Box is kind of screwed up because it was opened, but all is intact, only the instructions were removed (and the box was torn up in the process).

If the spring is set correctly you need only a fraction of the power, if incorrect then the problem is not the power of the opener.

Been waiting for this to come back up! We have a detached garage, and finally have had enough of lifting it ourselves!

Thank you for taking the time to write in!!

dam … after reading all the reviews from past buyers im gonna have to pass … oh well it wont hurt me to put up my door by hand and save $100+…

I received my genie garage door opener within 4 days of ordering it. Of course I was happy to get it so quickly. It took me less than 45 minutes to remove my broken garage door opener and install the new quiet genie 800 garage door opener. I had a little difficulty getting the door to close from an open position. It would start to close then stop. I reprogrammed the easy to understand travel buttons, and now the opener works fine and is so quiet I hardly know the door is opening. Thank you again WOOT for your fine quality products and speedy delivery.