George Foreman Grill and Rotisserie Combo

Welcome to the George Foreman Grill and Rotisserie Combo topic page for Monday, June 6th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

WOOT-O-HOLIC™!!! Def: One who MUST have their fix of WOOT at exactly 1EST/12CDT/11PST

There is no known cure, the addiction is apparently permanent. Side effects can include, but are not limited to, bloodshot eyes, grumpiness, sudden and spontaneous bowel movements, rapid heart beat, cult-like trances and sneezing. :slight_smile: On the positive side, happiness can be derived from this addiction as your pockets can still be fairly full from all the money you save :slight_smile:

Tonight’s Fix is a nice way to start off the week. At least there is something nice about a Monday… 'cause there isn’t much good to say about a Monday!!! Normally you can get just the rotisserie for the $59.99, but that is a REFURB!! This includes a ton more stuff and is new… good WOOT!

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals!

George Foreman Grill and Rotisserie Bundle
Down go braziers! Down go braziers!
$59.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

This special two-piece bundle combines George Foreman’s GR30 Extra Large Grill and the GR59 Baby George Rotisserie, because you simply cannot own one without the other. You would be a laughingstock. We’re looking out for you. OK?

According to legend, George Foreman invented his first lean grilling machine in the early 1970s, as a way to sanitize steaks for consumption after they’d been used as compresses on his sparring partners’ bloody, sweaty faces. The grill became an international marketing phenomenon, and Foreman embarked on an enormously successful second career. It was as if the old, terrifying pugilist George Foreman had perished in one of the dozens of grease fires ignited by failed grill prototypes, and a new, affable pitchman George Foreman had risen from the ashes like a phoenix.

By the way, George Foreman’s line of food-heating contraptions comprise just one of many contributions the sweet science has made to the culinary arts. Did you know the phrase “square circle” gave A.J. Liebling the original idea for “Chicago-style” pizza? Well, it’s true. Ish.

George Foreman GR30 Extra Large Grill features:
Condition: New, Retail
Grills six or seven burgers or chicken breasts at one time, fatty
Offers simplicity and countertop convenience
Cooks burgers, steaks, chicken, sausage, fish, shrimp, and vegetables—top and bottom in minutes
Grill marks are cool-looking, but also contribute caramelized flavor
Bottom grill’s deep grooves collect fat, which runs off into a dishwasher-safe plastic tray under the unit’s front
Nonstick, so cleanup is a snap
Sleek appearance
Patented grill design for healthy cooking
George Foreman GR59 Baby George Rotisserie features:
Condition: New, Retail
Great for poultry, burgers, veggies, kabobs, and so much more!
Roast up to a five-pound chicken
Meats self-baste in their own juices
Easy-to-use spit assembly
Three-hour countdown cooking timer with bell signal and auto shut-off
950 watts of power
Roll-top door for easy viewing and access
Slide-out drip tray to capture run-off fats
Includes adjustable flat basket, 4 kabob skewers, and spit assembly remover
Bonus: George Foreman’s Big George Rotisserie Cookbook GR200

here we go again :slight_smile:

WE NEED BAG-O-CRAP!!!

Best. Woot. Ever.

Something for my stomach, instead of my desk. Perfect.

http://bottom-feeder.blogspot.com <–It’s Dollar Store Week!

w00t! first page!

kick fat in the rear! with the forman grill!

Have the smaller version of the grill and it gets used a lot for 1-2 servings. It’s quick, heats up fast, and is easy to clean. More than that and out comes the real grill for true grilled meats. This is a great deal.

Go Woot!

I’ll go back through the posts one last time but I am pretty sure only wootdedo actually posted a picture of himself using a W00T item. BW, you were close but missing from the picture…

Don’t even need BigD on this one. Can someone @ W00T send me wootdedo’s email? I’ll contact him for his address and send his speakers out as promised :smiley:

Thank you

Blech-wootic.

First Page?

nice deal, but not for me - see ya tomorrow woot

woooot, wat cooking???

WOW, what a Woot-tabulous woot for tonight!! I am so excited I think I am going to pee myself! WOOT-eriffic!!
I Can’t believe the razors sold out! How woot-erful!!
Well, tonights woot looks like a great one! I am sure it will sell out! What a great woot! What an amazing woot!!!
(be back in a minute to edit this post once I find out what tonights woot actually is. But I am sure it is Woot-credible, woot-acular, and woot-efying!!!)
Woot…will you marry me?

Can George come over and cook me a steak? 8) [color=red:f4780c6092]RDB[/color]

not bad at all, think i paid around 60 dollars for the grill alone. now i’m in for one of both…

Nice woot tonight, these are great for apartments.

yummmy

woot first page…first time!!!

chicken time