George Foreman Grill and Rotisserie Combo

iluv WOOT

kick fat in the rear! with the forman grill!

[quote user=“Peteromans666”]WOW, what a Woot-tabulous woot for tonight!! I am so excited I think I am going to pee myself! WOOT-eriffic!!
I Can’t believe the razors sold out! How woot-erful!!
Well, tonights woot looks like a great one! I am sure it will sell out! What a great woot! What an amazing woot!!!
(be back in a minute to edit this post once I find out what tonights woot actually is. But I am sure it is Woot-credible, woot-acular, and woot-efying!!!)
Woot…will you marry me?[/quote]

Those razor’s were a pretty good price

A great deal, although having used one of his grills I can’t say that I’m impressed wtih them.

:smiley: fhey

sounds interesting

one day when I hit the big time I’ll make the first page.

Saw the same deal on Overstock-but they were out of stock?? :roll:

wanna cook?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: YUM!!!

[quote user=“Peteromans666”]WOW, what a Woot-tabulous woot for tonight!! I am so excited I think I am going to pee myself! WOOT-eriffic!!
I Can’t believe the razors sold out! How woot-erful!!
Well, tonights woot looks like a great one! I am sure it will sell out! What a great woot! What an amazing woot!!!
(be back in a minute to edit this post once I find out what tonights woot actually is. But I am sure it is Woot-credible, woot-acular, and woot-efying!!!)
Woot…will you marry me?[/quote]

Hey you forgot the ™… You’ll receive a bill in the mail :slight_smile:

a set a Ginsu knives???
:oops: what me…typo?
Pocket Fisherman???

Whiner’s List

gwdmpausc - 1
diem - 1
will.to.kill - 1
ShuriRyuKa - 1
mac daddy
Total

Welcome back Mac… speculation of your demise was apparently premature :wink:

Is that like the wanna be version of Ginsu kinves? :lol:

I thought they were called Ginsu Knives.

Wow. Something I actually know something about!! Will wonders never cease. Okay, so I used to inspect these sonsabeeches and hated it. Considered George Foreman the anti-christ. That was until my parents bought one. When I saw it, I shivered. But, I figured…I didnt buy the damn thing. All I could think of were memories of those suckers stinking up the inspection department when we tested the returns. P-Ewpees. Anyhoo, I tried Ma and Pa’s little grill and Lo and Behold…It worked beautifully. My only recommendation? Make sure the thing is clean clean clean clean before u put it away…or when u fire it up again, you’re gonna have a stink that you’ll never get out of the drapes…

That’s my .02…

www.freewebs.com/lindalooloo/ <----NOT endorsed by George Foreman

and macdaddy…how the hell ya been? :slight_smile:

Is that like the wanna be version of Ginsu kinves? :lol:[/quote]

Must be a Korean knock-off :wink:

[quote user=“peteromans11”]Welcome back Mac… speculation of your demise was apparently premature ;)[/quote]Thanks, Petey! Had to do some traveling and couldn’t get to a computer but a couple of times, not enough to make it worth it. Back in the saddle for a while.

Looks like a really good price. Looks like both the Grill and the Rotisserrie go for around $60 individually, or $100 together at Amazon. Plus these have to weigh about 30lbs so the $5 shipping probably saves another $15

[quote user=“Lindalooloo”]www.freewebs.com/lindalooloo/ <----NOT endorsed by George Foreman
and macdaddy…how the hell ya been? :)[/quote]If I was as good as you look, I’d be fantastic. Thanks, LindaLoo!