George Foreman Stainless Jumbo Grill with Timer

Can’t use one if the power gets knocked out in this next hurricane…

Love the Yak. :slight_smile:

heh, i just bought one a month ago, has removable grill plates, makes cleaning SO much easier. But still was $10 more than this and is smaller. and not stainless sexiness.

I want my bun warmer!!!

Wow Stainless finally I thought it would never come!

I stayed up to check the woot, but now i’m just hungry for that latvian yak… mouth watering

i clicked to buy then decided not to… i dont need a jumbo. if i was cookin that much id use a normal grill. and i like having removable racks and a bun warmer! i like warm buns!! nite all-

Does Woot still do the Bags of You Know What? Haven’t seen one in ages… Not interested in fast food at home …

Agree…own a few Foreman grills. The ones that don’t have removeable plates take longer to clean than they do to cook on. Otherwise, a pretty decent price.

I think that WOOT is trying to tell us that Christmas is coming soon.
Why not give us an early present with a woot off???
Or a Bag of Crap???

neighbor bought us one, its very flimsy…and impossible to clean. Not this model, though. If it were a gas model, maybe I’d try. Electric cooking is just a crapshoot anyways.

I’ll pass on this one

if you consider ANYTHING grilled “Fast food” burger king customers could only be so lucky! seriously…salmon, steak, tuna, chicken…

But can you make a greasy burrito?

a george forman with a timer for all of thoes times that the timer on the stove or microwave or the orginal egg timer dont work or are already in use. hey its a good deal though. WOOT WOOT

[quote user=“SephyKid”]Wow…prettty sweet
I might just get it…because it’s JUMBO[/quote]

[quote user=“defender222”]"Perfect for college student"s? whos allowed to have grills in their dorms anyway!?
but besides that fact… very great Woot![/quote]

How about Seph? Are grills allowed at Lehigh? I went to a college near Chattanooga where a dork with a microwave literally burnt a whole dorm down - no one was killed, but we all lost our computers, guitars, the papers we had just written…

I am new here, but this thing is a deal!!!

what is it? a fricken frizbee?
hmph -that’d be better

How much for the Yak?

i’ve never really liked the design of these things…the handle gets hot and it’s easy to get steam burned opening these things up.

pass for me

Hot damn!
I want my OWN Latvian mini yak!

(For those of you who have no freaking idea what I’m talking about, click on the picture!)