Get Down (Alt) On It

What is the brand?

We sometimes can’t give out the manufacturer. This is because our buyers work for great pricing and the vendors want to protect their pricing in the marketplace.

Are returns available?

Wow, it looks like each color was individually photographed. Usually you see one photo retouched to match the various colors, which leaves me feeling doubtful of the color precision.

I’m so impressed that I’m gonna buy one. Yes, it’s true, I’m easily impressed, but I’m also cold at night.

so what is the word on quality? Sounds like a great deal but if it falls apart after one wash then not so much.

You’ll find a link to our return policy in my signature.

Looks like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/A-L-Riley-Collection-Microfiber-Comforter/dp/B00IJZZ1IY

I was liking this deal, but then I noticed the channel stitching instead of boxed stitching. Most down alternative bedding uses the boxed stitching to prevent the fill from shifting. Unfortunately, I think the channel stitching speaks for the quality and I’m going to pass on this one. For just a few dollars more there are plenty of other options available.

Except that’s a person reselling today’s woot through Amazon Marketplace. Look at the seller profile. Only 4 items sold over a year ago (to their family)

I just have to say that my ‘moss’ green comforter arrived and appears to be more like a lime green. Its way too bright and the image did not reflect the actual color at all. The pacific blue was good though.