Get Furry

My bank account is sobbing the fuzziest of tears… :'D

Congrats for getting a little shirt love, you crazy furries. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Look at all those adorable foxes on AA PURPLE SHIRT BLANKS!!

Woot is making us furries so very happy! XD This will be the 3rd fuzzy shirt I get from here.

Have had the Listen to your Conscience zip up hoodie for a couple years now, love it and get lots of compliments on it

I like “What are Those Foxes Saying” better on purple.

Why does the description say available in kids sizes, but the dropdown for “I want one” does not ?

For the “What are Those Foxes Saying? Remix” tshirt, it says in the features that there are kid sizes, but no kid sizes show up in the dropdown. Which one is correct?

At previous post indicates, mine as well is for the Eggplant foxes shirt. I have a 2 year old girl who would love it!

Really wish You Weren’t Invited was on PURPLE. It would look so very good on purple. Maybe some other time, woot? :slight_smile:
It’s one of my favorite designs. I like the one I have, but purple would be a multiple buy.

I’ve been waiting for You Weren’t Invited to come back on a regular t-shirt for ages! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!

Sorry for the confusion, looks like that detail got carried over from the original (non-purple) sale. It’s fixed now

I wish you would do a remix of “You Have to Try This” on something other than GREEN. (Why green? /sob anything but green)

If my math is right, day #1 for What are Those Foxes Saying? Remix yielded 72 sales (81 copies).

I hope Woot stocked up on the purple blanks …

my first thought when I saw the purple was ‘Oh, Please let that be on purple!’ Damn. :frowning:

Maybe next time? :slight_smile:
please?

Wouldn’t that change the number of colors used in printing though since the grey shirt makes up the colors for three of the animals?

[youtube=lG6QcebdkdM][/youtube]

Am I the only one who thought the Ring-Ding-Ding-Ding (“What are those foxes saying?”) meant that the foxes were ringing a dinner bell…because they’re about to eat all the other animals? I had to look up the original shirt to learn about the song. Will still buy it anyway, because I love the purple AA shirts!

Woot can add in an additional color to compensate that. For example, WATFS Remix is printed with 7 colors.

(Woot has the ability to print more than 6. However, 6 is a good balance between a sufficient palette versus setup/material costs, hence the rule.)