Get Organized

How much will the structural support be compromised if I cut into one of the planks to expose electrical plugs on the wall?

Hi there! Meg here from Proslat. Happy Holidays!!

Not at all if you still screw through the channel to a stud in the general vicinity - we recommend every 16" to studs. If you have questions, feel free to email me or send pics to meg@proslat.com. Happy to help.

Why does the 12 cost more than an 8 plus a four?

That’s a very good question and I’m not sure I have a good answer for you…let me do some digging.

Link to installation instructions is broken?

http://www.proslat.com/garage/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/60001_storage_rack_instruction.pdf

Wondering what adjustments can be made to ensure you install into a stud.

Love my prorack. I have a garage storage closet and I install the four foot prorack and got everything that was in there back in plus three bikes for the winter! Will be installing another 4’ soon.

I couldn’t pass up 20 hooks for $35, so I took a chance and bought the 20-piece hook kit because many of these products are reasonably similar.

Alas, the Proslat hooks do not directly fit my slat wall (storeWALL), but it looks like a little adjustment with a vice should take care of that.