Get Your Bake On

Thanks, dropped them a note, I’m waiting to hear back. Not mad or anything, just that it came broke. Letting folks know. The pan itself looks really nice, and the lid looks really functional. I’d recomend it, other than coming broken.

Better deal at Overstock, plus an extra muffin pan…

Ok, I made the ice cream cake:

Overall, the pans performed excellently, I made errors which led to not having good definition of the top visual on my cake, I think it would be pretty easy to have it come out well in the future. The cake cooked evenly, even with the overfill problem I had. Learned a few things:

• DON’T overfill the pans, or your layers will look like this (can cut this off since this is the center part):

• DON’T over grease/flour the top pan (I used Pam Spray and oversprayed) or you won’t get the definition show up - you can’t see it but the raised areas are there, just not obvious due to all the holes from the spray.
  • DO have a good plan if you are making an ice cream cake and only have 2 people to eat it immediately (now what do I do with it LOL):

You know, it’s not nice to show such yummy noms if you aren’t gonna share. :frowning:

Looks mighty tasty though.

If I had some ice that I thought would make it from NJ to Seattle I would shove some in a jar and mail it out to you :slight_smile: