gettin’ toasty

All this needs now are little cans saying just married.

SO SWEEEET!

it makes me sad that they are so happy to be sitting over the fire that will eventually lead to their demise…

This is so cute,We need s’more shirts like this.

Getting warm in here?

poor little critters have no idea they’re about to become num nums.

We really need to see s’more designs like this one.

Marsha swelled with excitement. Hershey was the perfect guy. However, all was not as it seemed: Marsha kept swelling, feeling uncomfortably warm. “Hershey! I don’t think being this close is such a good id-” she cried out. However, she was cut off as she gazed at her lover, a now significantly developed pool of brown stickiness. Horrified, she tried to tear herself from the graham cracker couch, but to no avail: she was stuck, and she would never move again.

Suicide pact?

i want to take their slippers off and eat them.

With them being so close to the fire, one can only conclude that they are into some serious S&M…just sayin’.

Reminds me of my order of operations for smores shirt.

‘While the origin of the dessert is unclear, the first recorded version of the recipe can be found in the publication “Tramping and Trailing with the Girl Scouts” of 1927’

S’more

Kind of morbid once they start melting to the couch.

Another food oriented t-shirt, what’s with all the food lately?

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man wandered into the Hershey’s chocolate factory… Who ya gonna call?

you’re so hot! when we’re together I just melt.

Yay keemo!!! Very happy to see this win! It’s very cute and cozy, perfect for the season :}

Congratulations!

An adorable design, and on red:D Congrats keemo!