gettin’ toasty

So happy this shirt was offered! I have been checking these last two days and was getting nervous that it wasn’t going to make it! It’s so cute :slight_smile:

Haha! That was so well-written. :slight_smile:

seems more summery/campy themed…

We are entering Food season

… No, really, what do S’mores have to do with the holidays? =_= They’ve always been a summer thing to me.

… Unless it’s a conspiracy. Marshmallows and graham crackers are now invading Christmas.

Hm, what’s playing on the stereo? Why, it’s Nat, crooning

“S’mores roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose …”

That would taste pretty good until you feel those fuzzy little slippers go down you’re throat. Just thinking of that makes me shiver.

Their last picture together only hinted at what would later happen, in the heat of the moment, in a crime of passion and calories.

someone explain to me what this has anything to do with the derby theme.

the original interracial relationship.

the coloring/shading on this one looks different than it did in the derby–specifically on the 'mallow. More halftone, and less “blend.”

It’s a trap!

Would a guy ever wear this shirt other then on a special day with their significant other?

A single guy would.

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who saw this as an aspect to this shirt. However, I doubt it’s more than just a coincidence.

I did wonder if I wore this shirt, if that’s what people would see. Not that I’m against interracial relationships, but I don’t necessarily want to go around promoting them. :slight_smile:

Maybe after a long summer of working nonstop, the holiday season gave them a few days to wind down. They finally had the time to cozy up by the fire on their graham cracker couch for the holidays.

Actually, there are lots fireplaces glowing and bonfires during the holiday season/winter. I know I personally only eat smores when I’m visiting my dad over the holidays.

I’ll stop the world and melt with you
You’ve seen the difference and it’s getting better all the time
And there’s nothing you and I won’t do
I’ll stop the world and melt with you

I would like to know too, this is “s’more” for camping or maybe a BBQ’s than for the holidays. I just don’t get it at all.

Talk about sloppy seconds.

S’mores are always so messy… but OH SO GOOD =)

wow, i tried not to get my hopes up all week so that i wouldnt be disappointed, but it really made it! thanks for voting everyone!!