getting tracking number from order number

I thought I saw a post no too long ago on how to get your tracking # as long as you knew what your order # is. Thought this might be useful to some (me included)

I searched and couldn’t find it, so maybe I just had a contact buzz from the announcement of everyone’s BOC contents, and imagined it.

[quote user=“t-roy”]I thought I saw a post no too long ago on how to get your tracking # as long as you knew what your order # is. Thought this might be useful to some (me included)

I searched and couldn’t find it, so maybe I just had a contact buzz from the announcement of everyone’s BOC contents, and imagined it.[/quote]

I remember reading thal, but it’s buried somewhere around page 30-35 of the BOC forum. Take your order number, put a dash, then your order quantity, then " crappy stuff"

Apparently sometimes, but definitely not every time, Google can find the FedEx tracking page from that. I doesn’t work for mine.

Sweet, that got it… Instead of using google, just went to fedex.com, and tracked by reference, put in my info and order_number-quantity crappy stuff and whammo.

Thanks!

[quote user=“t-roy”]Sweet, that got it… Instead of using google, just went to fedex.com, and tracked by reference, put in my info and order_number-quantity crappy stuff and whammo.

Thanks![/quote]
that’s probably what was posted. Glad you worked it out from what I half-remembered. When’s your delivery date?

Was supposed to be here yesterday, so hopefully tomorrow. I have had some issues with Fedex in the past, but hopefully my BOC isn’t held up.

I will be sure and post what I get in the BOC thread.

Thanks again

I remember reading thal, but it’s buried somewhere around page 30-35 of the BOC forum. Take your order number, put a dash, then your order quantity, then " crappy stuff"

Apparently sometimes, but definitely not every time, Google can find the FedEx tracking page from that. I doesn’t work for mine.

Sweet, that got it… Instead of using google, just went to fedex.com, and tracked by reference, put in my info and order_number-quantity crappy stuff and whammo.

Thanks!

that’s probably what was posted. Glad you worked it out from what I half-remembered. When’s your delivery date?

Was supposed to be here yesterday, so hopefully tomorrow. I have had some issues with Fedex in the past, but hopefully my BOC isn’t held up.

I will be sure and post what I get in the BOC thread.

Thanks again