Getting Wrong Item?

[quote user=“obob”][quote user=“ddelong”]
I can only hope that some nice phones come on sale again in the next few days before I move into my new place.
[/quote]

I hope so, too,
though largely because I have “phone” locked in “The guess what the next woot is thread”[/quote]
It’s gonna be a paddle, obob! Everybody needs a paddle!LOL

[quote user=“obob”][quote user=“ddelong”]
I can only hope that some nice phones come on sale again in the next few days before I move into my new place.
[/quote]

I hope so, too,
though largely because I have “phone” locked in “The guess what the next woot is thread”[/quote]Looks like you’re on your own now. :wink: Woot Service just sent me an email to let me know that he was able to find the phones while looking around the warehouse! I get to keep the coupon and I get the phones. :slight_smile:

[quote user=“ddelong”][quote user=“obob”][quote user=“ddelong”]
[/quote]

I hope so, too,
though largely because I have “phone” locked in “The guess what the next woot is thread”[/quote]Looks like you’re on your own now. :wink: Woot Service just sent me an email to let me know that he was able to find the phones while looking around the warehouse! I get to keep the coupon and I get the phones. :)[/quote]…and the adapter?

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]…and the adapter?[/quote]Apparently so. Returning it hasn’t been mentioned. :smiley:

Pity there aren’t more people like you at Woot who want to promptly and courteously see to solving problems, Jason.
Wish you were handling my issue

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
Attn: Woody1
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

ddlong, it’s never happened to me, but woot is fair in resolving issues and errors. I would suspect that with the woot-off, service is probably swamped w/ e-mails.

When woot goes back to one item a day, post your issue in the current item thread and in the thread for the Uniden phones and you’ll have a better chance of getting a response from GC or someone at woot…or maybe I’ll be wrong and you’ll hear from service, soon.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll try that if I don’t get a response. I really like the site and I really liked those phones. I’d like to keep using the former and get the latter. :wink:

Haha, I don’t mind making noise.

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/045.gif

I posted a link to this in the Uniden thread…but it’ll probably get buried pretty quickly because of the forum traffic.

Quite a community here. Thanks!

ddelong, this kind of mistake is not typical. Sorry about that. I’ll make sure somebody responds to your email.

Thanks Jason. :slight_smile:

And woot! shows again that the customer does matter.
Good on ya, woot!

Seeee ddelong…told ya they were good about getting the occasional problem resolved.

I bow to Jason Toon, for not making a liar out of me.

lol a fun thread this is : )

Not that Jason wasn’t sincere, but he may make a liar out of you yet. I still haven’t gotten a response to my email. :frowning:

Think about how many emails they are getting right now though. They had 35 different items in the woot-off, ranging from 10 of each to 1700 of each. I know of people who ordered the PCI video card, but got a similar version of an AGP card. Also included in their emails are complaints from people about not having enough of each of the lesser-quantity items and too many of the items that they had so many of.

Hmmm, <make stuff up>maybe service got swamped because of the woot-off.</make stuff up>
Hopefully, bumping this will remind someone at woot of your problem. Also, did you post about it, again, in the appropriate item’s thread?

Not yet, but I’ll go do that.

Bump, because I don’t wanna be a liar!