GFM 3.2 MP Digital Video Camera

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us FTW

GFM 3.2 MP Digital Video Camera [New] - $29.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * GFM DV-165 3.2MP Digital Video Camera

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

GFM 3.2 MP Digital Video Camera
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 GFM DV-165 3.2MP Digital Video Camera

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Awesome, I can’t wait for it to be live

Vuja de!

Yes. Again. Get over it. I wish they would’a offered the Nat Geo diver’s watch again.

I wonder how this compares to the Memorex woot had earlier

again?

3.2 megapixels!! w00t time traveled to the late '90’s and brought back the top of the line electronics.

DOES IT WORK WITH A MAC!!!

resolutions is very low…

The first one they offered was 5 MP. This one is 3.2 MP.

Well, if the camera bag just wasn’t SO cheap! W00t should have held onto all those thousands of camera bags they were sending us in our b ags o f c r ap a couple of years ago…they definitely could have made a sale…

there going quick/…you better get 3…

Everything works on a Mac…

Wonder how much this video camera would have cost 5 years ago.

This one has less megapixels and costs more than the last one? :-/

I just realized I have one of these. It worked pretty good. Took it to China with us on vacation. Took good video, not so good on pictures.

pffft, whatever…it’s all over the internet for $40 with free shipping. not much of a deal here.

Too bad the first 3 mega pixel consumer cameras weren’t introduced until around 2001 or so…