Ghost Story

Oh my god, I might have to break down & buy this. I’m partial to the Mrs though… I think a sequel is in order.

So, all of the white pellets that Pac-man eats up are actually marshmallows?

I can’t help but to think that his Teamwork is the sequel …

https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/35/9b/ea359bd605cafbc14dfd3e3063b01ae2.jpg

(I bought this one twice - first from TeeFury, then again from TeeTurtle because the shirts are so much softer.)

Speed to first woot: 2m 4.114s
First sucker:palaguin
Last wooter to woot:sorberm
Last purchase:6 minutes ago

First day sales 1054
First day posts 21

So cute Spirt! You always have such vibrant color choices, love it :slight_smile:

Aw, thanks dooomcat!!

Is this a t-shirt or a hoodie?

Currently, only the tee is available. The hoodie was available on launch day. If you’re interested in the hoodie, keep an eye on our plus sales.

This shirt is STILL one of the favs at our house, and we have a lot of Woot shirts here.

I’m buying replacements for some of the most well loved ones as the collars become threadbare.

Great work Spiritgreen

can i still get the sweater?

The hoodie?

Special offers are only available on the first day of the sale. But keep watching Plus events as it may come up again. There’s a link in my signature to a list of All Plus Sales. It’s updated weekdays by around 9:30am CT.

ok thank you!

Why was this taken down? I wish I could get a replacement for my worn out shirt.

The post was brought to you by the letters C & D. :frowning: