Ghosties

It takes forever to get my shirts! by the time I order this one, it might be Thanksgiving. It will not get here in time for Halloween!

tis the season, i ordered one

cute, but i dont like shirts that i can only wear once a year.

I am happy for you and congrats on the print andrew, but, I still prefer draxxs’ two. No buy here.

Hahah, thats funny, thanks for being so concerned for me getting my Halloween shirt :slight_smile:

I know I’ve put up a big stink of them for the past two weeks, now you all don’t have to listen to my complaining anymore about no Halloween or orange shirts, can you believe it??? Hehe…

W00t!

Oh, and of course its not sad for you to care, it’s a really big deal if I get Halloween shirts or not!!! Now no one has to hear from me about this anymore, just me flipping out with joy as I buy each and everyone of them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Any of you buy this just because I love Halloween so much, you know I must be in the know somehow… Halloween is in, year round! :slight_smile:

Yes, but apparently it didn’t work very well.

hmm, weird, woot deleted my post like 30 seconds after i made it…

anywhoms, still want one, but debating because you’d have to spring the extra 5 bucks to have it by halloween…

I like it, but not enough to buy. I would actually prefer a shirt with the HALLOWOOT symbol on it.

I’ll take one. I hope to have a halloween shirt to wear every day next week.

Would totally buy it except I bought the last glow in the dark shirt, and it doesn’t glow. I feel like if the ink doesn’t work on this design then it won’t work as well as the lightning bug shirt.

Bought one. Its a fun design and it glows!

too cool…I’m so in for one

This is one of the few times I’ll pay for the shipping.

This will be my very first glow-in-the-dark shirt! Yay!

Overnight delivery so I know I’ll have it on time!

In for one for my son.

I am assuming popping for overnight shipping is the only way to get this in time…

Can anyone link me to any previous GITD woot shirts? I assume there will be pictures in those threads?

EDIT:

Found http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1983118&PageIndex=4&ReplyCount=155

Troubling reports there of non-glowingness. Hopefully this will work better as the ink area seems to be much larger.

Not too into the design…cool idea tho

haha cute

hey am I the only one that thinks yesterday’s hedgehog shirt looked like the clown from “It”?

http://enstxzrnsprxt.6hops.net/I_m_not_prickley_on_the_inside…lk1Thumbnail.png

like the idea. not for me. have with this one kids