Giant Microbe Plush Bundles

You should sell these as a random and let people hope they don’t get the STI’s.

This should be: GIANT Microbes … (MRSA/E Coli/Flesh Eating), not MSRA.

Not that it matters.

I love these! I own two – kissing disease, which has adorable eyelashes, and bubonic plague, which isn’t on offer here. They’re fun to kind of freak people out with. :slight_smile:

How come they don’t look that cute in real life?

The real ones just aren’t big enough to show you their cuteness. I don’t think you’d want to collect most of the real versions of these though.

I need these for my classroom to replace my TALKING STICK- :smiley:

They also got the description of MRSA wrong: MRSA (Multiple-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) - Billions of people a year catch the cold. Now you can get one too! Learn all about the Common Cold with this cuddly companion.

Should be: Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) which is a skin infection, NOT airborne cold. I just hate the spread of misinformation!

A little Google goes a long way.

I wish we could buy these singularly. The company I’m stationed at is paranoid about influenza. I’d buy a couple of those for the desk here and e. coli for Ngo since it’s what killed him when he was little.

Kid you not, he was pronounced dead and being wheeled to the morgue when he ‘woke up’ quite suddenly. Nurse that was wheeling him ran away screaming XD

You need to go to THink Geek, you can get them all individually, though at a much greater cost. My favorites are the chicken pox and swine flu.

What…no ebola?

E. Coli and the clap aren’t enough for you?

No, personally I wish they had a category for “Diseases that liquify your internal organs and cause you to bleed from every orifice” or alternatively, the “WHO Risk Group 4 Maximum Safety Protocols” plushies.

Such plushies could include: Ebola Zaire, the always popular Marburg Hemorrhagic Virus, or lesser known fan favorites like Lujo and Guanarito.

Also, a batch of Prion plushies would be great, because who doesn’t love misfolded protein causing transmissible spongiform encephalopathy?

Ha! Maybe their next set.

These would be excellent for filling the claw machine and as prizes at the fair’s ring toss. I might get a couple for my wife.

Hmm, I’m thinking a couple of these sets might be a funny gag gift at my sister’s Jack and Jill wedding shower…especially since she and her fiance work in the medical field (AND she already collects these). I wonder if they’d come in on time…

What the heck is a Jack and Jill wedding shower?

Attended by both guys & gals.

My wife has owned a bunch of these for years as decorations for her science classroom. This made for some interesting conversation on our first date as she told me how adorable syphilis was…

My husband gave me the “Kissing Disease” on one of our first face to face dates. It still sits on my dresser - cute eyelashes and all. :smiley: