Giddy up the Hard Drive

Anyone have any luck getting the wireless router/2tb drive to workwith with a OTV tuner that will output to a ext drive (as a PVR) then stream said recordings? Right now, I’m having to remove the drive, hook it up to my media pc, transfer the files or leave it hooked up to stream. I have 2 drives and swap them back and forth but can’t find an enclosure that has ethernet and usb connections (that would solved swapping them back and forth). Everthing works now except that break between the drive and my media PC. Rather not have to swap them out every time I want to stream my recordings over my network.

What is the difference between refurbished and factory reconditioned?

Refurbished covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Thank you