Keep or ditch the Friday GIF?

• Keep
  • Ditch

0 voters

4 Likes

First!!

Damn y’all quick

1 Like

Definitely keep it! They’re one more thing that make Fridays the best (work) day of the week!

1 Like

Keep going until you run out of ideas.

GIFs for miles!

Hey im here and @wootbot you’re appreciated. I look forward to the gifs

You can ask your boss, though, how every time there’s a “woot off”, some/many of the items sell out well for they are even posted on the site. I don’t care how fast is someone’s computer, those people should not be able to get all of the deals on Woot. I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but us average folk don’t even have a chance at getting some of the things, because they are literally sold out before they are even posted on the average person’s phone/computer. I watched the Woot app all day to try to get a bag of Woot, and they were sold out before I even got a notice that the item was posted. Someone is getting all of the great deals and leaving the rest of us peons out of luck. I will get off my soapbox now, and please forgive me if I have offended anyone. Just curious… :money_mouth_face: :exploding_head: :broken_heart: :thinking:

7 Likes

I got one of the greatest laughs all year from the twerking Friday gif!! Please keep it up!

BTW - Are you still debating calling out sick?

I figured I’d keep the Month of August “sick time” poll going. That way people can vote AFTER they receive their Birthday BOC’s… :kissing_heart:

The tides may turn and you’ll end up in the BOC complaint department :rofl:
(throat clear, cough-cough)

I don’t know…I watched BOCs last upwards of 2 minutes during the woot off after I freaked out and actually won. I also won using my cell with crappy coverage.

You gotta remember though, when 1,000,000 (example) people are all pushing a button at the same time for 100,000 items, some people lose out. As far as notifications, it depends on your carrier. I noticed the same thing so I stopped relying on the notifications and just hawked the app. It still took me at least 3 times before I finally got a BOC. It’s not easy, it’s just the odds and having persistence. Good luck!

Keep the Friday GIF! Please and thank you.:grin:

I totally agree with you! I’ve shopped Woot for at least 1 year now and for the 1st time was finally able to get a BOC, this last woot off.

Yes it definitely seems that’s the way.

Try following the forum rather than the woot off page. The forum thread seems to get posted first. I’ve had much better luck on desktop as well.

1 Like

2 Likes