Gifts for Her

I really want one but am hesitant because of lack of interior pictures. Do these have interior pockets? Are they lined? Is there a top closure? A little more info would be greatly appreciated.

I’m also in need of info on the suede totes. Curious if they have a closure, I don’t see one in the picture, but who knows.

what happen to the Special Bag T-0866- Pink . I ordered one along with another item and I only received the other item, not the bag.
Dear Woot, please give me an answer.

I ordered the special bag T-0866 with another item and I only received the other item, there was no bag. what happened ?

Items often ship from different locations/vendors. Looks like your bag will arrive on 12/12. You should have tracking already if not soon. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

The problem is I received a shipping notice that it was shipping with my pizza pans. Well my pizza pans showed up today. No bag. Nothing in my spam either. Missing in action.

It’s all cool. The pizza pan shipped from our inventory at an Amazon warehouse. They ship super fast.

The items you are waiting on are shipping directly from the vendor. As stated on those sales, they would process & ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 3rd business day.

Breath deep. Exhale slowly. It’ll all be ok. :happy:

Ok I see the email. I am used to the mother ship emails. Gotcha.