Gifts for Him

Sigh. I miss the old Woot, with $50 Waterman pens for just $5…

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=revenge+of+the+jedi+poster&_sop=16

Just talked to CS. They’ll be emailing you here soon. Watch that evil spam/junk folder just in case.

That may be what they’re asking for them, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to what they sell for. Here, try this link, which shows completed auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_sop=16&_nkw=revenge+of+the+jedi+poster&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

It looks to me like they actually go for around $500-650.

What would he do with a bidet?

Wait, I remember that. They weren’t THAT discounted.

I own a similar model and just recently ordered 2 of the warm water version for myself and as a gift for my mother.

…probably a serious pen collector who would spend $3000. for a collectible Visconti,like “La Biblia”, for example.

This is Woot. Seconds and leftovers. They don’t sell popular stuff. The popular stuff stays on Amazon at full price. Here you have to sort through the junk to find the hidden treasures.

I work in and around jewelry stores as a high retail insurance salesman and once came across a platinum montblanc pen. Yes platinum, valued over $6000. lol

Has anyone purchased any of these watches before? Are they just cheap watches from China?

Is it me or does that burgundy polished microfiber recliner look like a brown “leather” recliner? I would think that no matter how much you polish microfiber, it would still look pretty matte.

I ordered two sets, TWO SETS OF THREE PAIR, of the Wels Lamont Fingerless Blister Armor Gloves; Order came today: ONE, count it ONE, pair of gloves in the sizes I ordered. NOT THREE PAIR as advertised. ? Fraud ??

Sorry for the trouble! We realized there was an issue with the gloves. You should be receiving communication from CS regarding the shipment of the remaining pairs of gloves.

What’s the King’s Boxers made out of? Materials?

Per the features tab, they’re 100% cotton. Hope that helps!

Who’s “Him”?..

“Him” must got $MONEY$ 'cuz “Him” need $140 belt to hold up “Him” pants from that very weighty wallet that “Him” keeps all “Him” BIG Cash Money for items on bigcashwoot!.com … .

Just because someone lists it for 2 grand doesn’t mean it’s worth that. The early version without the release date at the bottom is worth a lot, still not 2 grand, but a lot none the less. The ones with the release date are a dime a dozen(so to speak) and it’s entirely possible it’s original for the price listed. Even if it wasn’t there’s no way to tell the difference.

So if that belt really is 52.5" in total length, what waist size is it intended for?
Please.

Checking that out. I’ll update you when I hear back.