Gifts For Me, Your Garage (& Santa)

Particle board construction at metal prices.

Hi all-
Meg from Proslat here - I’ll be checking in from time to time. Any questions? Fire away!

Hi, I’m with Ulti-MATE.

To clarify, Top, Bottom, Door/Drawer fronts are in 3/4" thick MDF, rest of cabinet is basically 3/4" thick Particle Board.

Cabinets are heavy, example; each 2-door tall cabinet weighs 210 lbs in box.

Anyone know the difference between Origami R5-01W versus R5-06W? Thanks

I think it is just the color. The 01w is the original Grey one.

Amazon has just a little variation btetween them…

Technical Details
Item Weight 43.4 pounds
Product Dimensions 20.9 x 35.8 x 60 inches
Item model number R5-06W
Size 5-Feet
Color Black
Item Package Quantity 1

Technical Details
Part Number R5-01W
Item Weight 45 pounds
Product Dimensions 61 x 21.6 x 4.1 inches
Item model number R5-01
Size Large
Color Gun Metal
Item Package Quantity 1
Warranty Description 1 year

Cabinets always seem like a good idea but for those who actually use their garage to park their cars IN the garage its always tricky to open the cabinet doors with a car in the garage.

I bought the ultimate bundle and added on 2x4 foot pro racks. One of them had completely the wrong parts. The other had the parts but neither comes with the proslat hanging bar so it won’t even go on the proslat. Hoping the company stands behind its product and corrects this.

Why doesn’t the pro rack ship with the proslat hanging bar? I only got wood screws.

I bought 3.

They were shipped in the retail boxes which broke up scattering parts during shipping. Fedex gathered the pieces and put them back… not in the same boxes but nothing was lost. The mummified the boxes with parcel tape. Your bad.

The the assembly… the instructions actually don’t work. The illustrations actually show the problem. I took measurements from the bolt holes and did a little trigonometry to figure out what to to. On the side triangles the the vertical and lateral piece were reverse marked. I wasted a lot of time following the instructions and more determining what was wrong.

How hard would it have been to provide updated instructions?

Good product… suck shipping and assembly instructions.

Items came loose. Not sure if I’m missing anything and do not have install instructions / paperwork of of any kind.

Link?