Gifts Under $25

Hmmmmm…Hmmmmm, nuthin’ like a butt-warmed beverage from the Sippin’ Seat!

Re the PermaFLOW PF-07001 Never-Clog Drain, don’t waste your money, the connections leak for everyone whe has tried to tighten them. Waste of time and money/

Why are the fridgegears so magically colorful if not for children under 3??

They’re probably a choking hazard.

Dang. I was hoping for the Pop Warner football Youth size. My team in Shanghai could use the balls for next season.

Ah, nothing says “I love you” like a weight loss ear-ring for less than $25. Get one for all the women in your life.

I think I’ll get the weight loss earring for my mother-in-law, and the Never Clog drain for my father-in-law. Ah, my Christmas shopping is done, and I’ll be the most popular daughter-in-law on Christmas Day!

Anyone has any experience or knowledge of the effectiveness of the weight loss earring?

It has some pretty good reviews on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Acupressure-Weight-Earring-Piece/product-reviews/B0056HFP7K/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

Well, here’s the product page on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Acupressure-Weight-Earring-Piece/dp/B0056HFP7K

Not a bad deal for this price, apparently. Most of the reviews state it really does work, although is somewhat painful after a few hours of wear.

You’re really discussing a weight-loss earring? How about a nasal ionizer! Where has the enlightenment gone?!

“Kai Tak KT1065G Magnetic Acupressure Weight Loss Slim Earring”

Why not add “magical” to that title? I guess “placebo” would be a little too on the nose.

Seriously, you’ve gotta be kidding me, but it’s not even April 1st.

Will women spend time with me if I buy them accupressure earrings?

Yes. Buy 3.

:tongue:

Are either of the JLAB earbud’s microphones compatible with Galaxy S4s?

Do NOT buy the modern elegant clock. Woot ships it in a cheap thin box and of course it shows up completely beat up, bent, broke and glass everywhere. The best part is that Woot won’t respond to e-mails about it so it’s just wasted money. Anyone got any other ways to contact woot??

Do the Spalding Pop Warner Jr size football’s come already inflated?

I’ve gave a Travelocity Gnome a home though I would like to be prepared- Does anyone know if his comments are G rated for the kiddos & any examples?

I thought that was one of the greatest inventions of this young century. P-traps should be easy to remove but any plumbing job can turn bad.
If it leaks at the conections not the crank, pack it with plumbers putty and tape. Won’t harden and cheap.