Gilbert Cellars 2+2 Syrah (4)

Gilbert Cellars 2+2 Syrah Mini-Vertical 4-Pack
$69.99 $119.00 41% off List Price
2010 Gilbert Cellars Syrah, Wahluke Slope
2011 Gilbert Cellars Syrah, Wahluke Slope
CT links above

Winery website

Who’s drinking Gilbert Grape?

Really enjoyed everything I have had from Gilbert Cellars.

I remember my last Gilbert wines as being very nice and worth an auto buy. I think it was a Cab, but I am purchasing this just based on the name alone.

Same thought… auto buy…but no Ohio shipping.

Forgive me for being daft but where did the list of shipped to states go?

Hit the “continue reading” link at bottom of descriptive paragraphs on 1st page … then bottom right
Bon Chance

I think we may need a mod to verify the state list is correct, as the Gilbert Unoaked Chard sold on the Friday WO shipped to the following states:

Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, Wyoming

And Ohio was one of a longer list than we see today:

Arizona, California, Colorado, District Of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, Wyoming

@rjquillin: Checking.

The list we have up is correct. There were a few last minute changes to it so that’s why you’re seeing a difference.

Dislike using bandwidth here, but was the Friday WO list then incorrect? Thanks TT.

I don’t have that info. Could be they met their allowed quota on some states too.

Thanks! We appreciate your taste!

I REALLY liked the last offer…I have no room… but seeing how we have been bugging WD and Neil to bring Gilbert back… I’m going to “have” to buy one… would like another variety pack next time…hint hint :wink:

noted! cheers

+1

Are you two trying to tell me I need to open and drink it to see if I like it?

Yes…because the thing you really need to do is buy more wine!

Good lord you have not opened any yet?! I give up :slight_smile:

Which begs a question, how many vintages of a wine do you buy before you try one??