Gildan Men's Performance Tech T-Shirts

Has anyone actually received these? Mine have been preparing for shipment for a while now. The only thing bad about ordering from here is the painfully slow shipping. You can thank the mothership for my impatience.

Hi there. Looks like they shipped and arriving today. Enjoy.

Yeah. I got them. And the people packing these shirts suck. Sorry, but Iā€™m so disappointed. I bought two sets that were stuffed into one plastic shipping bag. Youā€™d think the people packing them would be decent with the variety. I got FOUR white shirts, FOUR black shirts and TWO red shirts. No green, no orange, no of the nice blue. Six usable shirts out of 16 for me. Thatā€™s a lottery I wonā€™t be playing again.

Of the shirts I checked in the picture above, I got two purple and two of the darker blue to the right of it. The other is a very dark navy that Iā€™m not wild about. I shouldnā€™t have gotten my hopes up but with ordering two setsā€¦

Sorry about that. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I wonā€™t return them. It was a gamble and I lost.

It really is a bummer that they sent two identical 8 packs. Iā€™ll donate the ones I canā€™t use.

Alrighty. I did send your post to the sports team to follow up with their vendor.

:w_boc: :w_boc: :w_boc:

Four purple, three white and one green here!! Ugh, yeah the pickers suck alright. Clearly the mix could have been better reading here. Iā€™m going to return, as that isnā€™t random enough for me with 10 choices.

3 black, 3 white, and 2 purple. Pretty sure it says we would get a minimum of 6 colors. Maybe I read it wrong. Wonā€™t be doing this again. In fact Iā€™ve been disappointed on several of my latest Woot purchases. My wife asked me why I keep buying from them when your never happy with what you get.