Gillette Mach3 Compatible Cartridges-8Pk

Who makes these? It doesn’t sound like they are made by Gillette.

When so little information is provided, it sends a clear signal. Don’t buy this, because if you knew details, you could make an informed decision about whether to buy or not…

DO NOT BUY THESE. I did, along with a lot of other men, in a previous offer. They are horrible!!

I’ve seen these offered 3 or 4 times and it’s very frustrating that Woot continues to allow the allusion that these may be as good as Mach 3 razors, or possibly be them.

COME ON WOOT!!

1. Give the info so we can be informed shoppers.
  2. STOP offering these crappy razors. You’ll seen the comments from previous buyers. 98% hate these things.

“Compatible”. Pass.

How do I get a refund? These are horrible. If continue to use these I will spend all my savings on bandages for my face. Not even the first shave was smooth. I understand cheaper blades might dull quicker but these are ridiculous. Buy a lot of stuff on WOOT this is easily the worst purchase I have ever made.

Due to the personal hygiene nature of the product, not sure there’s a refund but please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

I’m not a name brand person with everything, but these are NOT as good as the real deal. Not as good as in these new are equal to a name GM3 after 10 shaves. I give them a 2/5