Gillette Venus Compatible Cartridges-8Pk

Where are they made? Is this Gillette brand or generic?

China. Generic

Sorry, woot, but these are TERRIBLE. Don’t waste your money like I did. The single blade disposable razors that are 5/$1 are way better than these. Brand new cartridge needs multiple passes to get a shave. But, I am happy with the generic sonicare compatible brush heads that are also available today!

Don’t do it. Unless you like the sensation of shaving with a dull, rusty butter knife. You can’t get even one decent and comfortable shave out of these, much less the two or three with the more expensive ones. Definitely getting less than you paid for with this one.

I bought these during a past Woot sale. The only thing that is impressive about these razors is how they manage to cut the skin, but leave the hair intact.

Thanks Kimmie (& to all) for the comments about the quality of these blades! Saved me from razor burn and grumpiness with Woot. Cheers community!!!

Awful! Didn’t shave a single hair! Just a worthless blade rubbing on my skin. Not worth s single penny, don’t buy! Woot, you need to stop trying to sell these things.