Gilmour Polymer Impulse Lawn Sprinkler - 2 Pack

Great deal.
Other sites have a single for 3x as much and the double pack for $10.

Too bad I live in an apartment though…

I’m going to wait for the 99 cent refurbs.

Edit: nevermind

Genius!

You would see decreased performance due to pressure drop, but it’s hard to say when it would drop off without trying it.

can you chain these together?

In that case, in for three 2-packs!

(Just Joking; I live in the desert anyway)

Hey I just woke up, just to make sure, they haven’t done bag of carp yet right? Is that usually the last item?

Sadly I squandered all my coupons yesterday - dindn’t anticipate a woot off that never ended.

Good thing for CT ppl… with the drought and water ban…

these are really flimsy. I wound up mounting one to a cinder block with cement and its alright, but nothing I would buy again.

i bought these a few weeks ago and they kick some hard core ass!
My lawn has been thoroughly soakerized!

Ryming WIN

This is a real good deal, I lave a set of these I paid about $20 at Home Depot. The triple spike make them much more stable then the type with one spike. I am in for 2 more sets.

This sucks! NO, I mean these are great! By 3.

This reminds me of Harvest Moon and when you upgrade from a watering can to a sprinkler.

When sprinklers are outlawed, only outlaws will have sprinklers. And green lawns.

Love the blatant writeup. Thanks for keeping me awake at work, Woot.

Don’t quote me, but as I recall you could daisy chain just a couple before there was a dramatic drop in pressure across the system rendering them useless. Apart from that they’re apparently really solid little buggers.

IF SOMEONE COULD FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HOOK THESE UP TO A MOTION DETECTOR, I COULD KEEP THE DEER OUT OF MY GARDEN.