Gilmour Polymer Impulse Sprinkler with Ground Spike

Such a great deal that I may reverse course on leaving my yard to its fate with summer in Texas.

Makes a very cool cha cha cha sound.

Sadly some people are still only ordering one…Our education system has failed us.

The last sprinkler that I had was similar to this one with a ground spike. I took an old 1 gallon paint can, filled it with concrete, and sunk the sprinkler in it to the right depth. That made an easy to move version that I didn’t have to stick in the ground anymore…our Georgia red clay can be super hard when it is dry.

In for one as I used my 5 dollar off coupon. Can’t past this up for .29 cents.

I already have other Gilmour sprinkers so matching colors when watering the lawn…Woot.

Woooooo coupon code!!

which each cost $0.29
for a subtotal of $0.87
plus tax + $0.06
plus shipping + $5.00
minus discount - $5.00
for a total of $0.93

Last wootoff they had a pair for $0.49 IIRC, so this is not the lowest price ever on Woot. But I missed it that time, so in for 3 today!

Used my $5 coupon to take off shipping. Would have used the same coupon on this.

I have two of these… they work great and have significantly more range than anything else I have. I paid nearly $20 at Lowes! I’m in for 3 more to cover my grass seed without having to reposition so much…

That’s fuzzy math!

30%x30%

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/george-w-bush/pictures/george-w-bush-picture-2.jpg[/IMG]

I suppose I’ll dig in the cushions to get change for this. Oh, look got a coupon code for free ship… 3 for 0.89, sure, I’ll take that.

Just a suggestion sellout.woot! Next time do 3 for a dollar. a) increased revenue b) potential to sell more… not that anyone should need more than a couple of these… :slight_smile:

whats the coupon code??

in for 3 - always need a few extra sprinklers !!

I had the same results as commodog. More than two are not recommended with typical garden hose water pressure.

If buying, max out the quantity. The sprinkler heads are of decent quality, but the spikes will bend and crease in tough dirt.

I was going to buy this with coupon code, but it’s telling me “This coupon code won’t work.”

The code is “serendipity” , right?

I have not used it before…

Weird.,…

Got 4 several weeks ago…they work quietly and smoothly and are easily adjustable but do not appear to be sturdy…time will tell

Yall don’t have real grass out there anyway right? Isn’t it just concrete painted green?

Damn good deal! I’m reclaiming parts of my yard; previous owners had it professionally landscaped and there are waaaayyy too many flowerbeds/bushes/trees. I bought one of these about 3 months ago for $10 at Ace Hardware. 3 for $5.87 to my door, I’m sold! They don’t go bad or expire and the one I have works great!